Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rex Ryan's diet stinks

Here's New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan on Day Two of his diet:
    "Why’d you bring that up [laughing]? Let me tell you this. The vegetable part of it? Way worse than I even thought. We should have a bonus cup for anybody who would like to give it a shot. I’m not kidding. We can put one here. You guys can see it. It’s hard to describe ... it looks like rust. I plugged my nose to drink it. It’s absolutely brutal. But hey, I’m hanging in there. It’s day two, so we’ll see."

Ryan also likes a little razzle-dazzle on defense when the team gets a turnover.
    On laterals on defense and if they are risky…. "Now you sound like Ozzie [Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome]. I used to get reprimanded by Newsome all the time, but we want to score. We don’t want to be reckless with it. Statistically, we do score quite a bit in this system. We have a 4-by-4 rule. If you can get a 4-by-4 relation, then you’re safe to pitch the ball. I’m sure [Mike] Tannenbaum and Woody [Johnson] will talk to me if they need to, but realistically, we want to score when we get them. It’ not just getting the interception. We want to put them in the end zone."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Only anti-obesity medications are presented in our incredible sale of the month! But I know, how to loose weight!

Anonymous said...

I like the way your write articles.Very organized and straight to the point.Your blog is very informative.

Levitra