Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carson Palmer doesn't hate Ohio State that that much. Honest

Cincinnati Bengals quarterback, and an alum of Southern Cal, Carson Palmer changes his tune just a bit about Ohio State football. Palmer said he was speaking as a USC fan. He told the Columbus Dispatch: "I really do respect the Buckeyes, and I know their fans are passionate, too. I hope they all understand I'm just looking forward to a big game for my school against a very tough opponent, and that it's all in the good fun of a rivalry. You don't have a real rivalry unless both sides are great teams."
  • Here is the previous link to the audio portion of Carson's rant. You decide how serious he was.
  • And if this isn't enough for you, check out USC coach Pete Carroll shirtless during some sort of chant session.
  • No comments: