Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fantasy football chatter can be very boring

.


















Hearing about someone else's fantasy football league is about as boring as watching the fourth quarter of the New York Jets' game against the San Diego Chargers on Monday Night Football. Remember, by the fourth quarter, it was all over -- unless you normally pray to St. Jude. A conversation about fantasy football is only semi-interesting if you are talking to someone in your league or you are talking to someone outside your league while sharing thoughts on who to draft. After that, all conversation about your stinking league is booooooooooooooooooooooooring. That brings us to the super bloggers, with their standings listed above. No offense, guys, but remember how your eyes glaze over when you hear others talk about their team? Those are our eyes glazing over right now. Post the standings and move on. And keep posting links to my site. What does a guy have to do to get his stuff posted on your site? I need hits, hits and more hits. Come on. By the way, I am 1-2 in my league and I think my team is about to turn the corner.

No comments: