Monday, August 18, 2008

Awful Announcing on Cris Collinsworth's interview of Kobe Bryant

I watched the Kobe Bryant interview by Cris Collinsworth over the weekend, and I thought the questions were odd when I heard them. Then I forgot about it. Awful Announcing discusses what the questions were to imply.

Collinsworth's questions:
1. Where does the patriotism come from inside of you? Historically, what is it?
2. Is that a ‘cool’ thing to say, in this day and age? That you love your country, and that you’re fighting for the red, white and blue? It seems sort of like a day gone by.

Awful Announcing has the video, too.

  • By the way, what the heck is Cris Collinsworth doing in China? Last time I checked, football was not an Olympic sport. Of course, maybe Peyton Manning got his way.
  • No comments: