Sunday, August 17, 2008

Kim Kardashian dances for Reggie Bush on iChat

Kim Kardashian, girlfriend of Reggie Bush, performed with the Las Vegas Pussycat Dolls inside Pure Nightclub on Friday. She dressed accordingly, too. “I did iChat him and I had my costume on for his approval. I did my whole dance for him when I was practicing last night. He thought it was so cute. He said, ‘Please videotape it so you can send it to me right after.’ ” As for iChat-ting about marriage? "We talk about it," she said.

According to our favorite gossip columnist, Norm Clarke of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, sighted was "Kim Kardashian, with her mother, Kris Jenner, filming a segment on the bocce court at Rao's (Caesars Palace) for their TV reality show 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' outside Rao's (Caesars Palace) on Saturday. They joined Khloe and Kourtney at Pure (Caesars Palace) on Friday."

Bush was in New Orleans working Saturday. The Saints lost to the Houston Texans, 31-27 in preseason action. Bush rushed for 24 yards on seven carries. He also caught one pass for a 12-yard touchdown. It was one worth the highlight film.

No comments: