Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mario Williams on Osi Umenyiora: "He's a coward."

Sportsline's Pete Prisco named Mario Williams the No. 6 top player in the NFL. Osi Umenyiora disagreed. And, by the way, so did so many other people. Umenyiora called Williams at No. 6 "absolutely ridiculous." By the way, many people agree. Now Frisco writes another story quoting that Williams is not happy with Umenyiora. Williams said: "He's a coward. If he has anything to say to me, he should have said it to my face. You write that." By the way, can we add that we think Williams at No. 6 is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe at some point in his career. But it is a bit early to be placing him at No. 6. Of course, Prisco's ranking is totally ridiculous when you see Carson Palmer at the No. 8. And if Prisco needs me to say it to his face, I will. I am not a coward.

No comments: