Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Charles Woodson stands by his comments on Favre

After Sunday's game, Green Bay Packers cornerback Charles Woodson said the following about Brett Favre's alleged involvement in aiding the Detroit Lions: “He contacted them? I don’t respect that. If they called him and he gives them information, that’s one thing. But to seek a team out, because you know I guess you’re trying to sabotage this team, you know I don’t respect that. I know he’s been the greatest player around here for a long time but there’s no honor in that.” After a couple days to think about what he said, he stands by his words about Favre. Pro Football Talk writes:
    Woodson stopped a couple of reporters and asked them whether they believe the report that Favre helped the Lions. When the reporters told Woodson they believed the story, Woodson said, “OK, then I stand 100 percent behind my words.”

No comments: