Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don Strock: It's hook and lateral, not hook and ladder

Earlier this month, NFL Films took a quick look at what they called "The Hook & Ladder." The famous play during the 1981 NFL playoffs between the Miami Dolphins and the San Diego Chargers. After watching the short clip, I stumbled on the Miami Dolphins commercial starring Don Strock, reminiscing about the play during a commercial selling Dolphins tickets. Not sure if this is from this season or not. Funny stuff, though.

5 comments:

brinkka said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
By : http://www.factspenisenlargement.com

Fastbet said...

Hey, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using. I'm currently using Wordpress for a few of my sites but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? Taruhan Bola Bandar Bola Agen Sbobet

Fastbet said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday. Agen Sbobet

Meela Jasmine said...

I think more updates and will be returning. I have filtered for qualified edifying substance of this calibre all through the past various hours. Zynga Poker

Meela Jasmine said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Taruhan Bola