Friday, October 3, 2008

Eagles MUST win, says Stiles Points

Stiles Points continues to breakdown key matchups in the NFL. He goes in depth on the Redskins-Eagles contest. A game he calls a must-win for the Eagles. Heck, he even shares a photo of each team's cheerleaders.
  • As for college football, Stiles Points breaks down the Ohio State-Wisconsin game. One interesting fact he points out is that former Buckeye great Cris Carter has a brother on the Wisconsin team.
  • 2 comments:

    Fastbet said...

    I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks! Bandar Bola

    Ariana Richardo said...

    To create a such kind of article is really amazing,I daily read your blogs and give my announcement for that here this article is too great and so entertaining. Agen Sbobet